Search for atmospheres
Constantinople at night
Working at night
Theodosius likes working long into the night. At night it is quiet, the world settles down a bit and you can hear your thoughts. The sounds of distant church bells mix with the soulful song of the night wind. The streets are almost empty. Most of the merchants loudly advertising their wares have gone home now. They will be back tomorrow morning. The soft shuffling steps of the occasional pedestrian can be heard from time to time, but quiet and secretive. The barking of dogs carries on the wind, but Theofosius does not mind it much. Inside his little flat, the fire burns merrily, while a pot of herbal tea bubbles comfortingly.
Comments for "Working at night"
License details for "Working at night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Windy weather by Corsica_S from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turning by DrMaysta from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind 1 by InspectorJ +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant dogs barking at night by Thomas Reiman +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)