Search for atmospheres
A Journey Through the Practice Rooms of a Typical Music School
Walking Through a Music School
This sound collection is designed to feel like you're walking through the halls of a music school. You hear people practicing their repertoire for recitals as well as students shuffling through their music in conversation with each other. It is designed mostly for music students who want the sound and the feel of being at school while they're practicing when they are home on breaks. You have that really good violinist down the hall, the cellist that only knows a few bars and is bugging you with the repetition, the pianist who's convinced they're the next Jon Schmidt, and the clarinetist who you're not entirely sure belongs in the school.
Comments for "Walking Through a Music School"
License details for "Walking Through a Music School"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Students Talking by claudiooliveira2 from http://freesound.org +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- classroom_ambiance.wav by joedeshon from http://freesound.org +)
- Bach Violin by Lara St. John +)
- Saint Saens Sonata Clarinet by luckyv1303 on http://freesound.org +)
- Autumn Leaves by Matthew Whisennand +)
- Cello by Nightlife999 from http://freesound.org +)
- SCA Drummers 1 by Youtube +)