Search for atmospheres
Coming back to life
Waking up in a hospital
Close your eyes and imagine yourself being shoved to the ground, and your head hitting a stone so hard nobody could imagine you would live. You wake up on a hospital bed, hooked to a ventilator while doctors discuss putting you off as there is no hope. You can hardly remember what you saw as you were asleep, but there is a terrible feeling swimming at the base of your stomach, like butterflies about to burst into flames...
Comments for "Waking up in a hospital"
License details for "Waking up in a hospital"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- space synth by dropthedyle from http://freesound.org +)
- Electrical Drone by Fox Forrester +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Sinewave396 by karl welty +)
- pulse monitor by Nofeedbak at http://freesound.org/people/nofeedbak/sounds/21860/#comments +)
- Ventilator by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Ventilator by ofabra from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)