Search for atmospheres
A traditional clockshop in Edo era Japan
The sudden silence of the room seemed stifling, and I understood now why she had tried to fill the quiet with her singing. The clocks, though quiet, moved and shone strangely in the light filtered through the windows, and I could not help but think how peculiar Saitou looked in his old-fashioned haori, steadily turning pages in the midst of them.
Comments for "Wadokei Kyomachiya"
License details for "Wadokei Kyomachiya"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cat Meow by cameronmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- foodmarket_2 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- sipping coffee by http://freesound.org +)
- Papers Shuffling sc by mohomran +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Tea pouring by PJ Earl +)