Search for atmospheres
Imagine walking the streets of London on a night of 1888.
Victorian London, Slow Night
You're walking down cobblestone paths with lamps lighting your way as men exit the local pub. A horse nickers here, a carriage passes over there, and in the distance, Big Ben keeps perfect time. Of course, it wouldn't be London without a bit of rain too.
Comments for "Victorian London, Slow Night"
License details for "Victorian London, Slow Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Horse nicker by http://freesound.org/people/GoodListener/sounds/322449/ +)
- Rain on umbrella (2) by j1987 from http://freesound.org +)
- Steam train leaving station by KeithPeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)
- Raining Lightly by TheNightingale from http://freesound.org +)