Search for atmospheres
A building of this size is never silent. The floors creak. The pipes rattle. The wind howls through the cracks in the windows. Every night, at least one of us is crying. Sometimes one can hear distant shrieking--the nurses say it is normal, that quite a few patients suffer terrible nightmares. I suppose they must be right. Who wouldn't have nightmares in a place like this?
Comments for "Victorian Asylum"
License details for "Victorian Asylum"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hum.wav by AlucardsBride on http://www.freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Praying voice by By Ambliebsh - www.freesound.org +)
- Whispers in the dark by Crpdeth from http://freesound.org +)
- Woman Crying by https://www.freesound.org/people/MadamVicious/ +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)