Search for atmospheres
Jacob Todd walking through the city
Valparaíso in 1848
Jacob Todd, the "Bible salesman" and Eliza's hero, walks back home to his lodgings in an English widow's house where he shares space with her cats. He came from the Santos Tornero bookstore in El Almendral, where he had had one of those lively intellectual debates that, along with Miss Rose's presence, made him content to stay in Chile.
Inspired by Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende.
Comments for "Valparaíso in 1848"
License details for "Valparaíso in 1848"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Gusts Leaves by -k-is_the_author +)
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Boots on Sidewalk by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)