Search for atmospheres
An underwater bedroom
She sits deeply submerged in her reading, in a room far below the churning waves. A word away from the world outside she contents herself with a warm blanket and a steaming mug. Hours pass by around her as the hour hands on her ticking bedside clock turn with the stars. The gentle bubbeling of her watery surroundings can be heard over the pleasant jazz music playing. Despite the peace that her isolation brings, she is glad of what little company she has in her purring tabby cat, which doses lightly upon her lap. Occasionally she looks up from the pages to pet him while listening to the distant whales song.
Comments for "Underwater bedroom"
License details for "Underwater bedroom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Clock (mantel, 0:13) by daveincamas (https://freesound.org/people/daveincamas/) +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- Whalesong Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Jazz-relaxing sax & piano by Schober M, Spiro N, DOI:10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00808 Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 +)
- Cat purr 4nk by snapper4298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Fountain by Tritus from www.freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license