Search for atmospheres
The Goldfish Cafe
The Goldfish Cafe
You walk into this new store called The Goldfish Cafe. You weren't quite sure what to expect...
As you look around your eyes are immediately drawn to the large waterfall in the back of the cafe and the stream that runs right through the middle and under one of the walls. There's a beautifully built wooden bridge arching over the stream, allowing customers to peruse from one side of the shop to the other. You notice big, fat, happy looking goldfish swimming around in the water. You never realized how beautiful goldfish could be before.
Huge fish tanks filled with vibrant and interesting looking goldfish (you've never seen before), line the walls of the cafe. The tanks are absolutely amazing to behold with the carefully aquascaped flora. All of the fish look happy and healthy. There's already quite a crowd gathered in the cafe. Some are browsing the fish keeping equipment, some are admiring and commenting on the different funny looking fish and beautiful aquascapes, some have grabbed some tea and decided to sit next to the tanks in plush leather chairs and relax. It all looks so great and inviting!
You decide to stroll inside.
As you browse, something seems...almost magical about this place. You just can't quite put your finger on it. There's such a warm feeling to this cafe. You're really happy you decided to stop by.
Comments for "The Goldfish Cafe"
License details for "The Goldfish Cafe"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- tinkly chime by gnotesoundz +)
- Magical Spell by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/ +)
- Boiling Water by jobro from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Typing by purplewalrus on freesound.org +)
- Shop door open close bell by shall555 on freesound.org +)