Search for atmospheres
The Glade from the Maze Runner book
It's lunchtime in the Glade. You sit on the steps of the Homestead alone, reading, and humming to yourself a tune you remember from before the Glade. Being a Keeper you didn't get much time off, so lunch was one of the best parts of your workday. You are waiting for Newt to come back from giving the new Greenie the tour. He promised he'd eat lunch with you today under the big oak deep in the deadheads. You loved spending time with him! But for now, you had time to just relax and wait...
Comments for "The Glade"
License details for "The Glade"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hens on a Farm by Dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Meadow Ambience by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)