Search for atmospheres
The City of Color
The City of Goreon
As you walk the buzzing streets of Goreon, the dark building draped in bright pinks, oranges and blues are filled with thousands of people. The bronze work covering every surface is intriguingl intricate, the weaving stone paths and billowing trees root arches are nothing to take lightly but what pulls you away from the spirits, parties, and people is the thin magical barrier holding the ocean back from flooding these caves. As you get closer you can see small lights carried heavy shadows in the water. The get closer, and you get closer and suddenly you releaize they aren’t lights. They are the eyes of mermaid the size of whale, dale like the ocean but glowing with fantasy.
Comments for "The City of Goreon"
License details for "The City of Goreon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- OceanQuake by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- Beerfest Crowd by http://www.freesound.org/people/reinsamba/sounds/239142/ +)
- Streets of London by InspectorJ +)
- Trickling Mountain Stream by izzybel +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Underwater fountain by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- Muffled Club Music Loop by Youtube +)