Search for atmospheres
A quiet place to think and reflect.
The Cathedral in the Afternoon
You sit in the pew you always sit in when you have a lot on your mind. Your pen nib drips a spot of ink onto the paper you're holding. You think that maybe the nib is loose and needs to be repaired. In the next chamber, you hear the men's choir practicing for the next day of worship. The acolytes are writing in their own books close by. They're like busy bees. The high priest will walk by occasionally and offer a smile. What a kind man. Others pass by you, talking and gossiping. The bells toll, the wind chimes clatter, the fountain bubbles. Truly, this is a peaceful place.
Comments for "The Cathedral in the Afternoon"
License details for "The Cathedral in the Afternoon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Whispering by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant with Reverb by Unknown +)
- Water Trickle by www.zapsplat.com +)