Search for atmospheres
Tea and Books with Ju-Long (old atmos)
Tea and Books with Ju-Long
Ju-Long Bai, the fourth character in relevance to Bea, Delta, and Beaumont. He is Chinese, but currently lives alone in a rural area of Japan upon one of its mountains. He is a very ancient vampire that has adapted well to modern aesthetic.
Waiting for his daily tea to boil, he reads through his massive collection of books that range in many languages and times. All windows wide open to the sunny spring morning, the wind gently rolls through, complimenting his collection of chimes. The vinyl playing is an old favorite of his from the West, and reminds him of his long lost love.
Comments for "Tea and Books with Ju-Long"
License details for "Tea and Books with Ju-Long"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bamboo Windchimes by bigfriendlyjiant from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Tea Kettle Whistle by jasonelrod from http://freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- I Want To Make It With You by youtube +)