Search for atmospheres
Sunday Crosswords Coffee Bar
Remember the days of crosswords done on paper and the typing on a typewriter with Glenn Miller’s Orchestra in the background? No? Well, here you can in this comfy cafe in New York City with the rain falling and nothing to worry about but your coffee being piping hot and your crossword intriguing. This is older New York.
Comments for "Sunday Crosswords Coffee Bar"
License details for "Sunday Crosswords Coffee Bar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moonlight serenade by Glenn Miller +)
- Quiet Cafe With Barista by Josie Cat +)
- Old Typewriter 1 by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Small crowd by Not Applicable +)
- Newspaper by peasoperro from http://freesound.org +)
- Brush Writing by runirasmussen from http://freesound.org" +)
- Rain with calm thunder by Sounds by Knight from https://www.youtube.com +)
- Stirring Coffee by squashy555 +)