Search for atmospheres
I Disdain All Glittering Gold
Deep in the night, near the warmth of a driftwood fire, you hear a sound so beautiful and so mournful that you feel your heart pulled out to the sea. There are mermaids in these waters--sharp-toothed and silver-tongued, deadly smiles waiting to lure you out into the waves...and into their arms.
Comments for "Siren's Call"
License details for "Siren's Call"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Sea Waves by Mike Koenig +)
- Beautiful Siren by natalia +)