Search for atmospheres
A docked ship at night
The sallow moon shines down on the pirates' ship, the rigging creaks as the waves rise and fall, the rain patters against the gently flapping sails, a lone sailor whistles to keep himself from dozing off as the sounds of song drift up from below decks.
Comments for "Ship_At_Dock"
License details for "Ship_At_Dock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagull Cries by Crk365 of the Freesound Project +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
- Lillibullero_Whistled by P.Howe from http://freesound.org +)
- StrangerEight by StrangerEight from http://freesound.org +)