Search for atmospheres
Sanderson Mansnoozie's Island of Dreamsand
"The star had neither sunk nor explode. It had become a sandy sort of island, with long spiraling tendrils of land. At its center were a number of steep dunes, and at the center of the dunes lay Sanderson Mansnoozie."
You're paying a visit to Sandy's island! Gentle waves brush against the shore. A light breeze stirs the golden sand around you, forming it into new shapes. Some wind chimes sound in the distance. If you listen carefully, you may even hear Sandy's friends, the mermaids, singing sweet lullabies to the accompaniment of their strange harps. You sit down and run the slightly warm sand through your fingers. Soon you begin to feel sleepy, and can't resist laying down to sleep on the soft sand of the island. Sweet dreams to you.
Comments for "Sandy's Island"
License details for "Sandy's Island"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Metal Windchimes Quiet by -k-is_the_author +)
- Daydreaming Harp by Bethan Myfanwy Hughes +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- Woman Singing by kizzylotus from http://ccmixter.org +)
- Ocean Wide Stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license