Search for atmospheres
Sailing to Valinor
Sailing with The Ringbearers
“Then Frodo went aboard and the sails were drawn up and the wind blew, and slowly the ship slipped away down the long grey firth; and the light of the glass of Galadriel that Frodo bore glimmered and was lost.
And the ship went out into the High Sea and passed on into the West.
Until, at last on a night of rain, Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance and heard the sound of singing came over the water.
And then, it seemed to him that as if in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey-rain curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back.
And he beheld white shores and beyond them, a far green country under a swift sunrise...”
Return of the King, The Grey Havens
Comments for "Sailing with The Ringbearers"
License details for "Sailing with The Ringbearers"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Into the West by *)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Celestial by kevp888 +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license