Search for atmospheres
Late morning at a Rebel Camp, 1778
Rebel Day Camp
The sounds of war are never pretty, but hearing what one of the camps for the American colonist rebels might've sounded like can really bring life to history. This soundscape is meant to make you feel like you're standing just outside the camp and observing the rebel troops as they go about their day.
Comments for "Rebel Day Camp"
License details for "Rebel Day Camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Boot Camp by GuardianSoldier +)
- Morning birds by jalbrecht_d +)
- Bird Chirp 2 by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Marching Snare by lewk from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Horses.wav by Ornery from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Army Marching - Soft Boots by Yap_Audio_Production from http://freesound.org +)