Search for atmospheres
Rayner's Inn and Tavern
You stop by the local tavern for some lunch after a morning in the fields. Squeezing through the crowded room, you manage to snag a stool at the bar. While you wait for your food, you listen to the crackling of the fire and the chatter of happy, well-fed people enjoying their meals.
Comments for "Rayner's Inn and Tavern"
License details for "Rayner's Inn and Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Making Tea by freesound.org +)
- Door of The Three Broomsticks by InspectorJ *)
- Cooking in small kitchen by klankschap from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Irish pub, chatter and music by traggeldy from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license