Search for atmospheres
a raven alit outside your window and began singing
raven, question mark?
a raven has just alit outside your bedroom window, looked you directly in the eyes, and begun calling. you think it might be some sort of nymph, or maybe a dryad, in disguise, but you also don't want to demean the raven's intelligence by assuming it is not a raven. ravens are smart. you're also just not sure if it's a nymph. you don't have that much experience in that area. then again, its gaze is very compelling.
it is a dewy spring morning, a breeze is ruffling the leaves, and you can't quite remember if you left the window open last night or if it somehow got opened before you woke up. your cat is sitting on your bed, and you are watching him very closely so he does not upset the raven.
Comments for "raven, question mark?"
License details for "raven, question mark?"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Shifting and Sigh by Benny Chico +)
- Cat Meow by cameronmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Ravenzchant by ErieLake +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)