Search for atmospheres
Rainy day at 35 Portland Row, London W1 (Living room)
Rainy day at 35 Portland Row
Its raining outside and business has been slow recently. The operatives of Lockwood and co., Anthony Lockwood, George Cubbins, Lucy Carlyle, and Holly Munro are settling in the living room to relish in the gloriously gloomy weather with tea, books, newspapers, and George's incessant research on the dead.
Comments for "Rainy day at 35 Portland Row"
License details for "Rainy day at 35 Portland Row"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Newspaper by peasoperro from http://freesound.org +)
- White Noise by Raymond +)