Search for atmospheres
Quiet rapture nights
Quiet Rapture Nights - Bioshoc
You are waiting for morning to arise, keeping out of the way of splicers and big daddies alike. The only way to survive the night and make it to morning is to find a quiet corner, hunker down, and hope you aren't spotted.
(Cover link) https://johanncorgie.tumblr.com/post/140278938781/fan-art-bioshock-cause-the-artwork-of-this-game
Comments for "Quiet Rapture Nights - Bioshoc"
License details for "Quiet Rapture Nights - Bioshoc"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Big Daddy by Bioshock 2 +)
- odd short wave sounds by ErieLake +)
- Moored Boat by NebulousFlynn +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Underwater Thumps by Sikoses on freesound.org +)
- Water Bubbles (Small) by www.zapsplat.com +)