Search for atmospheres
Pub at 9 pm..
Pub in Scotland
After a long walk in rainy Scotland, you find a pub on your way back home. Its cozyness warms you up, and you order a pint of cider while listening to this woman singing in gaelic. As her voice resonates in you, you feel that there's so much more in this world that your eyes can see..
Comments for "Pub in Scotland"
License details for "Pub in Scotland"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- fire cracking by dobroide +)
- Footsteps by Dude3966 from http://freesound.org +)
- Pub Atmosphere* by http://freesound.org +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- Wind Chimes 2 by Robinhood7 from freesounds.org +)
- A Breton Carol by The Chieftains +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)