Search for atmospheres
People chatting, guard walking with keys, dog barking,
The year is 1717 and the famous Bristol born pirate, Blackbeard, is on hard times. He needs to recruit some talent to help him find treasure, but no sailor worth his salt will join him. Blackbeard has resorted to kidnapping and testing smart looking folk.
You awake with a splitting headache and a bump on your head. The last thing you remember is being in that tavern by the docks. You slowly come round and realize you're in a prison in a pirate port.
Blackbeard has left puzzles for you. If you can solve them, find the key and escape before the hour glass runs out, you can join him, experience adventure and gain wealth beyond your wildest dreams. If you fail, the merciless guards will butcher you all.
Comments for "Pirate village"
License details for "Pirate village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Cannon Shot by free sound effects.com +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Folk Round by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)