Search for atmospheres
Small desert town in Phalencia (DnD campaign fun)
Phalencian Town Street
You make your way down the mountain and soon meet the desert sand below. Passing rocks and creatures made of rocks, you finally come upon an oasis, where you start to setup camp. But what's that in the distance? A small town with borders built high. To keep others out? You wonder. Or to keep something within?
The next morning your party makes their way into the township to resupply and see what hidden jems of the shops they might find. It is quickly apparent the BBEG has sunk his claws deeply into the very pulse of Phalencia. There's hardly a township that hasn't been "sponsored"(unwillingly overrun) by him.
But even though that thought is disheartening enough, there's something else very -wrong- with this place. You can't quite see anything that should give you this indication yet still the feeling is unmistakably, heavily, there. What could it be, I wonder? Roll a perception check!
Comments for "Phalencian Town Street"
License details for "Phalencian Town Street"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Footsteps - desert sand by https://freesound.org/people/pan14/sounds/388289/ +)
- Dusk Atmos with Cicadas by kangaroovindaloo from http:/freesound.org +)
- Uncertain Homestead by mount and blade +)
- 545531 tibetan bells wind chim by rsellick from http://freesound.org +)
- 79 Tibetan Singing Bowl by the very Real Horst at https://freesound.org +)