Search for atmospheres
A Secret Library Where No One Can Bother You!
Have you tried reading in social places? Like school, or in the mall while your mom shops, or in the car. (or your living room)
Yeah, I bet my bookshelf it wasn't so great. Too much walking at the mall, people interrupting you anywhere else, (OMG WHAT ARE YOU READING CAN I SEE) and probably too noisy in your car, depending on the family.
If you don't have these problems: great! I envy you beyond capability!
But I do. So I acquired my own personal hidden library, complete with castle. It has a lock and is hidden behind a trapdoor. Has huge windows (the window seats have HUGE fluffy pillows and blankets) so I can see the country landscape my personal castle has, and occasionally I catch sight of my herd of unicorns.
The Shire is an hour's drive away. It takes a blessed two years to fly out to Mordor. So no orcs trampling my rosebushes.
I invite you bookworms to join me! I have tea. And it's raining. Who's bringing the chocolate? Oh, and someone invite Gandalf. Maybe he'll make us go on a quest or something if we pretend to be heirs of Bilbo and hide in the library.
Comments for "Personal Library"
License details for "Personal Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)