Search for atmospheres
A night in Camp Elysium
Nighttime Camp Elysium
Camp Elysium at night is a beautiful thing, especially on an evening so clear and cool as this. Owls from the woods nearby are calling, you can hear a dog barking in the distance, and your camp-mates's snores and sleepy sighs add to the contentment of the starry night. Occasionally, snatches of Nikolos's flutesong carry over to your cabin, the beauty of the music broadening your sense of quiet delight.
Comments for "Nighttime Camp Elysium"
License details for "Nighttime Camp Elysium"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Town or suburbs summer nights by eric5335 from http://freesound.org +)
- Curtains Flapping by freesound.org +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- Catalpa Flute solo by Jadebone +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking On Grass by mikaelfernstrom from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by musicmasta1 +)