Search for atmospheres
Night time sailing sounds on the great ship Okeanos
Night Voyage to Oceanid
On the way to Oceanid Academy. Just 15, you are filled with anticipation about this adventure away from your family. You lay in your bunk, paging through a book even though the dim light from your lamp is scarcely enough to see the text. You can't possibly sleep with all the unknowns ahead. You aren't even sure what the school looks like.. or where exactly it is. The boat creaks as it rocks over the waves and your eyelids are heavy but your mind is racing. You are slightly annoyed because all the sounds and movement from the ship would make for perfect sleep.
Comments for "Night Voyage to Oceanid"
License details for "Night Voyage to Oceanid"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Splash by Daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license