Search for atmospheres
Crystal Light / Nada's Nightmare
Voices of memories that feel a life time ago, suppressed beneath only months-old horror and trauma. ( Your brother, your sister, your family — ) Staring through the trees, it feels open and unguarded, a dangerous and vulnerable place. The rain hits the trees but at the same time, where is the rain? It isn't visible; it doesn't hit the ground in a way to be seen. ( Where are you ? Where are you ? Where — ) The silence isn't natural. It's as if every sound is coming from everywhere, but at the same time, the ringing all around is like the ringing in the ears of someone drenched in silence ( Heart slamming, chest aching, teeth chattering, where are you ? Where are you ? Where — )
Tunnel vision is the easiest way to describe how the path ahead narrows suddenly, focusing in on two familiar shapes, two familiar figures of familiar people —
— your family.
Comments for "Nada's Nightmare"
License details for "Nada's Nightmare"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Abandoned fields by dredile from http://freesound.org +)
- Female Lilting by https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/sounds/333318/ +)
- Children by InspectorJ +)
- Fast Heartbeat by patobottos +)
- talking and laughing by PlusMinusZero from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Heavy rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening Star (cello) by Robert Fripp & Brian Eno +)
- mysterious whisper by youtube +)