Search for atmospheres
morning after rain at 221 B
John is typing away at his typewriter writing another one of Sherlock’s grand stories. This one is called “The Murder at Lariston Gardens.” Meanwhile, Sherlock is either reading “Crime and Punishment”, the newspaper, or playing a lengthy violin solo, and Mrs. Hudson has just come up to make the morning tea. You are sitting in an armchair basking in the mornings light and doing whatever it is you are doing.
Comments for "morning after rain at 221 B"
License details for "morning after rain at 221 B"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Violin in the Hotel by cms4f from http://freesound.org +)
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- soft summer storm by Greyline *)
- Typing by purplewalrus on freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license