Search for atmospheres
I'm still a monster;
more dangerous than daybreak
You thought you would live a life of glamour, that your nights would be filled with lavish parties and pretty young things looking to bare their necks to anyone who looked their way; nights of passion and bloodlust and only the most devastatingly beautiful forms of monstrosity.
But nobody ever mentioned what the days would feel like. The hunger, the bleeding red, the anticipation for something more. The eternal craving for iron red in your mouth, stronger than the mortality you left behind.
This is for the Cold Ones. The ones who taught themselves to sink blunt teeth into human flesh. The ones who emerged victorious against the Cold. The ones who now stare longingly at the withered bones in Suicide Square.
- an ambience for the dark days in a Coldtown, when all you can think of is the pulsing blood in everyone around you, and hatred for what you've become.
Comments for "more dangerous than daybreak"
License details for "more dangerous than daybreak"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Sharpening by allsoundeff +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Another Crowd by http://www.freesound.org +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat deep by Sam Hain +)
- Throom by Sam Hain +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license