Search for atmospheres
A Summer Afternoon at Monticello in 1772
It is quiet summer afternoon at Monticello, in Charlottesville, Virginia. Thomas and Martha often play a harpsichord and violin duet, while construction on the not yet complete building continues throughout the afternoon. When they're not making music together, Martha can be found sitting and reading the couple's favorite novel, "The Life and Times of Tristram Shandy", while Thomas answers several important letters. Every so often, the couple will strike up a small conversation; birds chirp outside, and the grandfather clock ticks steadily in the background.
Comments for "Monticello"
License details for "Monticello"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Carpentry by abcopen from http://freesound.org +)
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Bach Sonata Duet by Luis Macas from YouTube.com +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license