Search for atmospheres
Studying in a monastery
Ever wondered how it would be to study in a liabrary in a monastery?
In the city of Melk, Austria, there is a grand liabrary. Have a seat by the fire place and read a book or write a paper. Outside it is cold and windy. Every now and then you can here the outside church bells, and if you're lucky you will here the monks practice their evening prayer songs next door.
Comments for "Monastery liabrary"
License details for "Monastery liabrary"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Writing with a felt tip pen by MoKoLoKo from http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)
- Church bells chime 2 O'clock by Robbo799 from Freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license