Search for atmospheres
She never would wait for him...
Miss Bennet isn’t waiting....
Her pen scribbles furiously on the page. She drinks her tea and desperately tries not to think of The insufferable Darcy. She hears a throat clear and looks up. A man covered in raindrops is standing in front of her. Mr. Darcy wonders if the pink tint appearing on Miss Bennett’s cheeks are from the fire or possibly, from him?
Comments for "Miss Bennet isn’t waiting...."
License details for "Miss Bennet isn’t waiting...."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- LS Rain, Light in the Yard by https://freesound.org/people/jmbphilmes/ +)
- Ambient melody by jasonlee3071 +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)