Search for atmospheres
Catholic Retreat Weekend
Meditation in the Monastery
Peaceful, calm. A place of deep spirituality. In one room, monks are starting the Gregorian Chant while in another room, monks are beginning their part of the Gregorian Chant. Yet in another room further down, nuns are beginning the Gregorian chant. All as a start to their day of peace, prayer and penance. You have come to stay for a while to connect deeper to God. You sit on a stone bench outside where all groups can be heard, opening your Bible, Rosary in your hand as you begin to meditate and pray along with them in silence. Peace and joy fill your heart and calm enters your mind as the worries of the outside world begin to fade away.
Comments for "Meditation in the Monastery"
License details for "Meditation in the Monastery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- nuns gregorian chanting by el viaje del navegante +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Monks by https://archive.org/details/GregorianChantMass +)
- Gregorian Chant 2 by https://archive.org/details/SanctusMassViii *)
- Bird Chirp 2 by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)
- church bell 12 o'clock by Raja Rajan from YouTube (A Day With Carmel Nuns) +)
*) Soundsnap.com license