Search for atmospheres
During the Masquerade scene in Phantom of the Opera the Phantom, Erik, arrives. He was obviously uninvited and most likely stalking everyone there before he had made his grand appearance. That is where I came up with ghost noises. Some of the other noises ,like the piano and opera singing,I got from how the scene made me feel. The setting was the Opera house. The mood started out happy and turned into sad and creepy.
Comments for "Masquerade"
License details for "Masquerade"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creepy Choir by alextundra from http://freesound.org +)
- I Wanna Be Yours other room by House Party Remix from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUbLJi_0s4GZhHcDOpZnAg/videos +)
- Female Singing by maurolupo from http://freesound.org +)
- Piano Practice - shorter by soundathon on freesound.org +)
- Church Choir by Timbre from http://freesound.org +)
- Female Opera Singer by Vivaldi +)
- When Love Falls Piano by Yiruma +)