Search for atmospheres
mai 68 in paris
it's the third of may '68 in paris and you're running away from the demonstration at the sorbonne. you only came there for a peaceful protest against the strict authority of the university but they showed the problematic nature as an institution by calling the police on you. someone threw a cobble stone and now there is tear gas everywhere and everyone is fighting. you are running away even if you're comrades might call you coward later. But you really don't want to spend the night in a holding cell.
Comments for "Mai 68"
License details for "Mai 68"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bicycle by BerlinAtmospheres +)
- Lyon streets by CruZControL (source by netscraper from http://freesound.org) +)
- deep impact by Freesound.org +)
- Helicopter Flying Past by from http://soundbible.com/1740-Helicopter.html +)
- Running footsteps on concrete by Joseph Sardin, Bigsoundbank.com, free sounds +)
- Firetruck Siren by mediacollege.com +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- heart beat by the nudo from http://freesound.org +)