Search for atmospheres
Victoriana from the second city of the Empire
Liverpool Docks 1890
The bustling port on the Northwestern shore was second only to London during Victorian times, with ships filled with Cargo lining the docks and an ever growing population lining the streets.
This is how I imagine it would've sounded down by the dockside back then.
Comments for "Liverpool Docks 1890"
License details for "Liverpool Docks 1890"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind on Field by felix.blume from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)