Search for atmospheres
In Perpetuity, The Waves Will Stand
Le Moratoire - The Study
Just off the coast of the nearest mainland, a dark spot on the horizon rests. Always covered in melancholy clouds, never an alarming sound echoes, and always seeming ideal for any who are in need of a place to escape to.
This is the Island of Le Moratoire.
Inside its walls, you will find many rooms and places of rest, most all of them deserted.
Find your respite here, but beware. Your time here is limited. This is only a stepping stone, a waiting room. And the inhabitants of this island will soon return.
Make sure you've completed your stay by then, or you will never leave again.
Comments for "Le Moratoire - The Study"
License details for "Le Moratoire - The Study"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Interior wind howl by luiiiiiii from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain 1.wav by ryding on freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Room Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)