Search for atmospheres
Late night at the computer, surfing on your Ono-Sendai
Latices of Data in the Rain
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel. Connor is a thief working for wealthier thieves and he was about to make a near-fatal mistake.
He knew the master narrative couldn't allow the sheer, unbridled irony of stealing from thieves. The weather had quickly turned sour that evening and this might have spooked someone capable of superstition - or intuition.
Instead, he sat behind his deck. Peeling back layer after layer of obstacles to extricate the target. The client had ordered it a week ago and he was about to deliver the original to them - and a copy to his fence.
Stealing from thieves when theft isn't theft. Theft is defined by depriving property. He was stealing by creating more property. An assault against scarcity.
Comments for "Latices of Data in the Rain"
License details for "Latices of Data in the Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Server Room \ Computer Lab by BugInTheSYS from http://freesound.org +)
- city traffic by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Processing Computer by http://www.freesound.org/people/h.quinius +)
- Bass Swells by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- Light thunder, right to center by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on window or skylight by StevenBrown from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain from inside a room by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)