Search for atmospheres
Renfield's cell in the asylum for technical theater
Two of the sound effects that I used were the quick tremolos of a violin. This was from page 69 of "Dracula" where Renfield acquired a violin and started playing it right before his death. One other sound effect I used where the wolves howling, in which was used throughout the play, mostly in dramatic scenes. Digging as well was used in the atmosphere since it had a big part on "Dracula" itself. Other sound effects were rain and thunder and a distant screech from another asylum patient.
Comments for "JORDAN_R_AMBIENTMIXER2"
License details for "JORDAN_R_AMBIENTMIXER2"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- digging with a shovel by idepe from freesound.org +)
- Violin Tremelo 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Violin Tremelo 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Spooky Wind 2 by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain Loop by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- screech1 by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)