Search for atmospheres
Oh what can ail thee, Knight at Arms
John Keats's Study
Sounds a poet might find filling his head as he scribbles down the lines to a poem he thinks that no one will read. His heart is full of nature's murmurs, his head is full of romantic cadences. He can feel the world as it exits his soul through the pen in his hand to the words on the paper. His name was writ in water but his thoughts were writ in ink made from his very blood and sweat, and he faces his own mortality with every stroke of his pen.
Comments for "John Keats's Study"
License details for "John Keats's Study"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci by Ben Wishaw *)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Sighing by K1m218 from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Requiem of Ice by Ryan Childs +)
- Cough by Vinicius +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license