Search for atmospheres
You can never get enough sushi.
Japanese Sushi Bar
You're in a sushi bar in a crowded city of Japan. The expert chefs cut away, and you hear bells on the door jingle as more people come in for some delicious sushi. In the kitchen, you hear the faded sound of dishes being washed and chefs shouting out orders. People chatter away about their day as they decide what to eat off the extensive menu. Outside, there's the music of a band playing traditional music.
Comment below if you love sushi! (I do!) Enjoy :)
Comments for "Japanese Sushi Bar"
License details for "Japanese Sushi Bar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Washing Dishes By Hand by amsempl from http://freesound.org +)
- Japanese Resturaunt by bmoreno on freesound.org +)
- japanese voice on a market by By Morgantj - freesound.org +)
- kitchensounds by freesound +)
- jingling bell by HerbertBoland on freesound.org +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- Japanese Street by morgantj on freesound.org +)
- Pachinko Band by RTB45 on freesound.org +)