Search for atmospheres
Sailing with the Ringbearer to Valinor
Into The West
“Then Frodo went aboard and the sails were drawn up and the wind blew, and slowly the ship slipped away down the long grey firth; and the light of the glass of Galadriel that Frodo bore glimmered and was lost.
And the ship went out into the High Sea and passed on into the West.
Until, at last on a night of rain, Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance and heard the sound of singing came over the water.
And then, it seemed to him that as if in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey-rain curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back.
And he beheld white shores and beyond them, a far green country under a swift sunrise...”
Return of the King, The Grey Havens
Comments for "Into The West"
License details for "Into The West"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Into the West by *)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- sailing boat by CGEffex from http://freesound.org (edited) +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on dock by mmaruska from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license