Search for atmospheres
"You've gotta understand that my dad's a total dick."
Inferno - Limbo
Limbo is a solarpunk daydream in infernal damnation. This vast coastal city is hued rose pink with splashes of color. The sky simulates a luminescent pink sun, and when night falls, a large blue moon rises along with tiny crystal shards that act as stars. The oceans beyond are a unending, and change color when they please.
Here rest the souls of genuine human beings that never deserved eternal torture. People of all kinds, and even Hellions (those born in Hell), prosper here in the calm pastels. Limbo runs like a normal human city, but as requested by the residences, is harmonious with nature.
Limbo isn't as prestigious as Heaven, but it's the best Lucifer and his Demons could do. Lucifer's sympathy for the misunderstood got the best of him.
Comments for "Inferno - Limbo"
License details for "Inferno - Limbo"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- A Moment of Peace - Safe Haven by *)
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Vespa passing by GiovanniProvenzale +)
- Starbucks in Kyoto by Icthelion +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
*) Soundsnap.com license