Search for atmospheres
The Gardens with Loki
In the Gardens with Loki
His forehead creased hunched over his book, he continues to write. The wind all around him blows softly. You take a deep breath in. Air sweeter than you’ve never had before fills your lungs. A healthy, clean air. You’re mesmerised by the beautiful surroundings. Plump, luscious fruits hang from the trees. You pick one and rinse it off in the stream.
Comments for "In the Gardens with Loki"
License details for "In the Gardens with Loki"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Arabian Flute by Gözelim +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Birds Massive by Massive Song +)
- Gurgling brook by Sara Oglesbee +)