Search for atmospheres
Home of lightning...
House of Zeus
The glowing, elaborate and ornate House of Zeus stands as the grandest palace on Mount Olympus, centered right at the end of the Court of Houses. And while the House of Zeus, elevated upon its vast hill, seems impossibly far to the naked eye, its carefully etched details decorating every inch of the exterior do not go unnoticed. And to every neighbor, visitor, and stranger, the House of Zeus has an aura that is dangerously enticing; it has a look of such importance and royalty that is so alluring it sometimes even comes off as slightly threatening.
No one dares to enter without being invited to do so first.
The exterior, however, proves to be deceiving, as the children of the House of Zeus generally prefer a setting closer to their father's powers. So, while those outside the entrance gates to the House of Zeus may see the golden palace illuminated with glory and power, those indoors see rain drops upon their windows, reflecting off of their father's lightning. When they don't have visitors (and they usually don't), the hallways are dimly lit, the children are scattered across the huge place, and things are quiet for the most part. That is, of course, until someone gets pissed off--then the whole mountain knows about it (and puts up with a nasty storm).
Comments for "House of Zeus"
License details for "House of Zeus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- High Heels by anagar +)
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)