Search for atmospheres
There’s always a before and after with teeth. Before: the killing snap of something’s neck in your large jaw and after: when it is no longer alive to feel you eat it. Which do you prefer? Sometimes I know I’m starving, pry the soft skin flesh marrow off the body and hold it up to the light. Stare unblinking at the sun.
Comments for "Heart song"
License details for "Heart song"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Industrial machine thrumming by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/77738/ +)
- An Angel Voice by Luuk van Loon +)
- Orbit Strings by M.Mleys from freesound.org +)
- Harp improvisation by RepDac3 from freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat deep by Sam Hain +)
- Deep impact by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license