Search for atmospheres
Grand Atrium of the old Hotel
Grand Atrium of the Hotel
A small oasis in the middle of barren lands and corn fields, this gorgeous hotel from the 1890's is an expensive but beautiful get-away for relaxation. You sit on a balcony three floors up in your prime room looking out into the massive atrium where a small, sophisticated crowd sits in the plush chairs or walks around to take a look at each of the statues in the inner circle. You enjoy a glass of wine from the well-known classy winery up the street as you take in the scene.
Comments for "Grand Atrium of the Hotel"
License details for "Grand Atrium of the Hotel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wine Bottle by BokerDave92 on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- General Murmur - Echoey Space by peridactyloptrix +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd talking by VKProduktion +)